personal products and expensive facial prices

Hello Darlings:
Just to inform you all  that l am on the mend. thankgodness
I went today to make an appointment with a skin/beauty therapist salon and l cannot justify the ridiculous prices for certain procedures.

I studied "cosmetology" in one of the most prestigious school in Collins Street Melbourne back in 2000.  We were using back then all "Decleor" products.  So l do know what the products RRP is? I also worked briefly for ""shiseido skin care"

$70;basic facials up to $170 for personalised treatments.   Is All ok.  But anything more than that, your getting ripped off!

(Unless your a cosmetic surgeon/nurse which some fillers costs $389+ up wards) please go to a recommended reputable cosmetic surgeon nurse)  there's many dodgy ones.  

So please shop around and compare prices, treatments and training.  It's your "face ",so please look after it.

*Products that l personally use: the ordinary, Ren ,revolution face mask, revolution fruity AF revitalising essence spray.  I also use SPF50 on my face.   
I rarely wear full make up unless lm going out, auditions,gala events.  
My face is usually bare.  I like my skin to breathe.   Plus l drink everyday collagen hydrolysate. Morning and night.  (Available at health food stores)

Your sincerely
Miss R
3hotchocolate

Popular Posts