disgusting behaviour online. thanks for bullying me. closed accounts
Hello
Darlings:
I have deactivated my Facebook and my Instagram accounts are private
I'm taking a looooong break from social media platforms. I will be limiting my time.
I've been harrased,hacked into, personally bullied.
I'm basically over "everyone's" bullshit!
I'm over the men, woman,hackers and fake celebrities, asking for money and nudes.
Constant belittling of me.
None of you, have been in my shoes and l have actually gone through all the deaths, tragedies in my life. How dare you bring up personal experiences from my past ....and laugh about it!๐ก๐ ๐ข
Karma will bite you, when you least expect it.
I hope that you are happy with your disgusting behaviour. You lowlife!!!
I can't wait for Facebook, twitter,and all these other social media platforms bringing in the new facial recognition technology to open up new accounts! (Now your going to have to prove media badges , business that you work for,these celebrities or are one!)
I might of lost 50k followers on Instagram, down to 35k but l gained a few new friends,who respect me. Thankyou ๐ค
Until next time
Yours sincerely
Miss R
Ex 3hotchocolate

