my health and the fires
Hello Darlings
I really don't know where to start.
Firstly I got really sick. I ended up with bronchitis pneumonia and asthma due to the fires. I spent one night in hospital under observation and it's taken me 2wks to recover fully. I was on 1,500 mg of antibiotics day. Although l have come to terms with: l will always have asthma for the rest of my life. :(
At the moment Australia 🇦🇺 is going through a fire predicament. It's our summer here. South Australia, Victoria NSW and Tasmania are seeing fires and unpredictable weather events.
Residents and tourists from Mallacoota Vic have been evacuated to Hastings and Melbourne. Thanks to the Navy, army , ships, helicopters that have been deployed.
Firefighters from Canada,USA,and New Zealand have arrived to help relieve the ones on the ground. Also firefighters from western Australia, Qld .
Thankyou to everyone who is helping. Donations are coming in from far and wide.
Even Pink donated half a million dollars to the Australian fires.
Here are some of the organisation where you can donate to:
Australians are a strong bunch of people who lookout for one another. I love this beautiful country and lm proud to be an -Auusie
Yours sincerely
Miss R
3hotchocolate

