time for a new Agent team

Hello Darlings: Back when l was trying to earn a living as a TVC extra, l actually went through 3 different Agents/Agencies, before l started going to auditions, tv auditions too. I quickly realised that I wasn't getting work because of my agent and my Age.   They actually didn't care. I was just another number. I ended up- walking away. 


 I think that when you have been with a certain Agency/Agent  team for a long time and you start to Realise that they're too busy filling their own pockets, getting jobs, deals for their own family members first,  instead actually looking for, helping you out... Which was the reason why you joined them in the first place.   

And they're NOT doing that....

Well My friend: it's time to cut them off. 
They don't have your best interest at heart.  

You need to find a new an awesome team that will catapult you....to new projects,keep their words and new exciting ideas/adventure.

Your sincerely
Miss R
3hotchocolate


Popular Posts